Trex Pergola brings outdoor living to new heights and provides the framework for your outdoor room. Offered in 25 standard sizes as well as custom shapes and sizes, low maintenance Trex Pergola kits provide architectural interest as well as the perfect amount of shade and privacy. Add a pergola canopy, lighting, curtains, heaters or a fan to create the outdoor retreat of your dreams.
Trex Pergola aluminum reinforced cellular vinyl pergola kits offer incredible strength along with almost unlimited design options. All Trex Pergola kits and can be finished using our proprietary ColorLast paint process to create a pergola that perfectly complements your outdoor living space. Stainless steel hardware and detailed installation instructions are included with each pre-fabricated pergola kit we make so that building your pergola is straightforward and fast.
Designed to meet the most demanding requirements of any residential or commercial environment, Trex Pergola is enduring and virtually upkeep-free. Our structural aluminum core is wrapped in cellular PVC providing the ultimate in strength and beauty with minimal maintenance. Every Trex Pergola is covered by a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. You can be confident that your new low maintenance pergola kit will not rot, warp, or split and is 100% termite-proof. It will provide years of beauty and enjoyment.
Every Trex Pergola Kit Features:
- Long-lasting durability that will never rot, split, or fade
- Standard classic white color or optional ColorLast painted finishes that coordinate with Trex decking & railing
- Exclusive Monoseam Technology which reduces seams on rafters and beams by up to 75%
- Selection of six support columns to complement a variety of architectural styles
- Easy DIY installation with provided instructions, or hire a contractor
- Fully engineered design, every Trex Pergola kit meets 160 MPH wind load requirements
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING EVEN MORE UNIQUE?
Trex Pergola kits can be custom designed and fabricated to meet almost any design specification and architectural style. Whether it is a unique area in your backyard or a spacious poolside patio outside a hotel, Trex Pergola can be customized to meet your needs. Provide us with your own pergola design, or let us assist in designing your custom Trex Pergola.Learn More...
PERGOLA LAYOUT & COMPONENTS
Trex Pergola kit layout for standard freestanding pergolas is a classic design utilizing beams, rafters and stringers supported by four columns.Our attached pergolas are supported by two columns with an included ledger to attach to your existing structure.
Custom pergola component sizes and configurations are also available.
- STRINGER: 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ solid cPVC spaced approximately 12” on center
- RAFTER: 1 1/2″ x 7 1/4″ aluminum reinforced cPVC spaced approximately 24” on center
- BEAM: 3 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ aluminum reinforced cPVC
- COLUMN: Selection of six structural fiberglass columns available
- LEDGER: 1 1/2″ x 7 1/4″ aluminum reinforced cPVC (not pictured)
Attached pergolas have two columns supporting a single beam on one side of the pergola. A ledger is attached to the structure supporting the rafters on the opposite side.
Freestanding pergolas have four columns. Two columns support one beam on each side of the pergola.
STANDARD WIDTHS & PROJECTIONS
Trex Pergola kits are available in 25 standard sizes. The chart below shows kit sizes for both attached and freestanding models as well as those models with ShadeTree Canopy. Trex Pergola can also be custom manufactured in sizes to meet your project specifications.
- 12″ x 10′ High Round Tapered Fiberglass
- 10″ x 8′ High Round Tapered Fiberglass
- 12″ x 8′ High Square Tapered Fiberglass
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass w/Decorative Base
Our selection of fiberglass columns complements a wide variety of architectural styles. Columns come standard in our ColorLast painted finish or may be custom painted to match any color. Pergola columns are available in six standard styles, with custom column sizes and styles available. All columns can be cut down during installation to adjust the finished height of the pergola.
Our unique TensionRod mounting system is easy to install and provides Trex Pergola with a secure foundation which is able to withstand wind loads up to 160 MPH. Columns include hardware for attachment to a concrete surface. A framing mount adapter kit is also available for installation on a deck.
COLORLAST FINISHING PROCESS
Every low maintenance Trex Pergola comes standard with a smooth matte white finish that is ready to provide many years of carefree enjoyment and beauty. Trex Pergola can also be finished with our exclusive ColorLast finishing process for an additional cost. ColorLast allows you to coordinate your pergola with your decking and railing or even your house trim.
- 12 standard colors to coordinate with Trex decking and railing
- Custom-paint tinting is available to match any color desired
- All pergola components can be finished traditionally in a single color, or multiple colors for a more dynamic look
- Superior performance under extreme temperatures
- Highly resistant to scratching and chipping
- 20-Year Limited Warranty which covers cracking, peeling and blistering
Our exclusive Monoseam Technology provides an unmatched level of refinement. It reduces seams on rafters and beams by as much as 75% and enables us to manufacture the only cellular PVC pergola kit that does not require painting. It’s just one more way Trex Pergola reduces maintenance and gives you more time to enjoy outdoor living.
With the glow of Trex Outdoor Lighting you can create the right mood under your Trex Pergola. From revelry to romance, Trex Outdoor Lighting adds the kind of ambiance that keeps your outdoor area warm and light and the sky good and dark.
Optional Trex Pergola lighting can be integrated into beams and columns. Additional deck and landscape lighting can be easily connected using the Trex LightHub system. To take the look up a notch, try the optional remote controlled dimmer for total lighting control.
Looking for more shade or even rain protection from your pergola?
Add a ShadeRight fixed polycarbonate canopy system to any Trex Pergola for the ultimate in sun, rain, and snow control. Enjoy the living space under your Trex Pergola, even when Mother Nature doesn’t cooperate.
- Fixed panels block 99.9% of UV A/B rays
- Watertight panels protect against rain
- Reduces heat gain 28% – 42%
- Available in Clear, Bronze, Opal or Blue
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Includes stainless steel hardware
Available in four polycarbonate color options to enhance the look and usability of your Trex Pergola. Clear, Bronze, Opal or Blue.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY COVERAGE
Trex Pergola outdoor structures include a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. You can be confident that your new Trex Pergola will not rot, warp, or split, and is 100% termite-proof. It will provide years of low-maintenance beauty and enjoyment.