Wall Pergola has the same elegant design as the original Trex Pergola, and can be custom manufactured to fit over just about any entryway or window on your home.
Whether you’re looking to add some dimension to the front of your garage or a little shelter while you pause to unlock your door, Wall Pergola is the easy-to-install solution. Wall Pergola also functions as a practical sunscreen when trying to cut down on interior heat transfer.
Trex Pergola aluminum reinforced cellular vinyl wall pergola kits offer incredible strength along with almost unlimited design options. All Trex Pergola kits and can be finished using our proprietary ColorLast paint process to create a pergola that perfectly complements your outdoor living space. Stainless steel hardware and detailed installation instructions are included with each pre-fabricated pergola kit we make so that building your pergola is straightforward and fast.
Designed to meet the most demanding requirements of any residential or commercial environment, Trex Pergola is enduring and virtually upkeep-free. Our structural aluminum core is wrapped in cellular PVC providing the ultimate in strength and beauty with minimal maintenance. Every Trex Pergola is covered by a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. You can be confident that your new low maintenance pergola kit will not rot, warp, or split and is 100% termite-proof. It will provide years of beauty and enjoyment.
Every Wall Pergola Kit Features:
- Long-lasting durability that will never rot, split, or fade
- Standard classic white color or optional ColorLast painted finishes that coordinate with Trex decking & railing
- Exclusive Monoseam Technology which reduces seams on rafters and beams by up to 75%
- Easy DIY installation with provided instructions, or hire a contractor
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING EVEN MORE UNIQUE?
Wall Pergola kits can be custom designed and fabricated to meet almost any design specification and architectural style. Whether it is a subtle feature over your garage door or a prominent architectural element on a commercial building facade, Trex Wall Pergola can be customized to meet your needs. Provide us with your own pergola design, or let us assist in designing your custom Trex Pergola.Learn More...
PERGOLA LAYOUT & COMPONENTS
Wall Pergola kit layout is a classic design utilizing beams with integrated angle bracing and wall plate, rafters and stringers.
Custom pergola component sizes and configurations are also available.
- STRINGER: 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ solid cPVC
- RAFTER: 1 1/2″ x 7 1/4″ aluminum reinforced cPVC
- BEAM: 2 3/4″ x 8 3/4″ aluminum reinforced cPVC
COLORLAST FINISHING PROCESS
Every low maintenance Trex Pergola comes standard with a smooth matte white finish that is ready to provide many years of carefree enjoyment and beauty. Trex Pergola can also be finished with our exclusive ColorLast finishing process for an additional cost. ColorLast allows you to coordinate your pergola with your decking and railing or even your house trim.
- 12 standard colors to coordinate with Trex decking and railing
- Custom-paint tinting is available to match any color desired
- All pergola components can be finished traditionally in a single color, or multiple colors for a more dynamic look
- Superior performance under extreme temperatures
- Highly resistant to scratching and chipping
- 20-Year Limited Warranty which covers cracking, peeling and blistering
Our exclusive Monoseam Technology provides an unmatched level of refinement. It reduces seams on rafters and beams by as much as 75% and enables us to manufacture the only cellular PVC pergola kit that does not require painting. It’s just one more way Trex Pergola reduces maintenance and gives you more time to enjoy outdoor living.
Looking for more shade or even rain protection from your pergola?
Add a ShadeRight fixed polycarbonate canopy system to any Trex Pergola for the ultimate in sun, rain, and snow control. Enjoy the living space under your Trex Pergola, even when Mother Nature doesn’t cooperate.
- Fixed panels block 99.9% of UV A/B rays
- Watertight panels protect against rain
- Reduces heat gain 28% – 42%
- Available in Bronze, Blue, Opal or Clear
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Includes stainless steel hardware
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY COVERAGE
Trex Pergola outdoor structures include a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. You can be confident that your new Trex Pergola will not rot, warp, or split, and is 100% termite-proof. It will provide years of low-maintenance beauty and enjoyment.