Trex Pergola Balance brings outdoor living to new heights and provides the framework for your outdoor room. Offered in 10 standard sizes with custom sizes available you can make any space your own. Patio, deck or poolside, Balance will turn an outdoor living area into an oasis. Featuring a unique floating frame and ShadeFlex motorized canopy, this modern shade structure offers variable shade coverage or sun exposure to enhance any outdoor living space. Balance provides an architecturally modern aesthetic offering a wide range of flexibility.
Balance aluminum reinforced cellular vinyl shade structures offer incredible strength along with a modern design. All Balance kits can be finished using our proprietary ColorLast paint process to create a pergola that perfectly complements your existing living space. Stainless steel hardware and detailed installation instructions are included with each pre-fabricated pergola kit we make so that building your shade structure is straightforward and fast.
Designed to meet the most demanding requirements of any residential or commercial environment, Trex Pergola is enduring and virtually upkeep-free. Our structural aluminum core is wrapped in cellular PVC providing the ultimate in strength and beauty with minimal maintenance. Every Trex Pergola is covered by a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. You can be confident that your new low maintenance pergola kit will not rot, warp, or split and is 100% termite-proof. It will provide years of beauty and enjoyment.
Every Trex Pergola Balance Kit Features:
- Long-lasting durability that will never rot, split, or fade
- Standard classic white color or optional ColorLast painted finishes that coordinate with Trex decking & railing
- Exclusive Monoseam Technology which reduces seams on rafters and beams by up to 75%
- Easy DIY installation with provided instructions, or hire a contractor
STRUCTURE LAYOUT & COMPONENTS
Balance comes standard in a freestanding model and utilizes a simple modern design with a rectangular floating frame, upright support frames, and ShadeFlex retractable canopy.
Custom component sizes and configurations are also available.
- FLOATING FRAME: 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ aluminum reinforced cPVC
- SUPPORT FRAME: 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ aluminum reinforced cPVC
- CANOPY: Motorized retractable canopy with solution dyed acrylic fabric and aluminum cassette/rails
A freestanding pergola has four integrated columns supporting the frame on each side of the pergola.
STANDARD WIDTHS & PROJECTIONS
Balance kits are available in 10 standard sizes. Balance is a freestanding structure, which can be custom designed as an attached structure. Balance can also be custom manufactured in sizes to meet your project specifications.
Balance incorporates a ShadeFlex motorized canopy that offers flexible shade protection or complete sun for any seating or dining area.
ShadeFlex offers 10 fabric choices to enhance your outdoor lifestyle. Enjoy the living space under your Trex Pergola, even when Mother Nature doesn’t cooperate.
- Blocks 98% of UV A/B rays
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Brown or White aluminum cassette and rails with stainless steel hardware
ShadeFlex Canopy Fabric
Canopy Frame Colors
COLORLAST FINISHING PROCESS
Every low maintenance Trex Pergola comes standard with a smooth matte white finish that is ready to provide many years of carefree enjoyment and beauty. Trex Pergola Balance can also be finished with our exclusive ColorLast finishing process for an additional cost. ColorLast allows you to coordinate your pergola with your decking and railing or even your house trim.
- 17 standard colors to coordinate with Trex decking and railing or to add a pop of color
- Custom-paint tinting is available to match any color desired
- All components can be finished traditionally in a single color, or multiple colors for a more dynamic look
- Superior performance under extreme temperatures
- Highly resistant to scratching and chipping
- 20-Year Limited Warranty which covers cracking, peeling and blistering
INTEGRATED LED LIGHTING
With the glow of Trex Outdoor Lighting you can create the right mood under your Trex Pergola. From revelry to romance, Trex Outdoor Lighting adds the kind of ambiance that keeps your outdoor area warm and light and the sky good and dark.
Optional Trex Pergola lighting can be integrated into beams and columns. Additional deck and landscape lighting can be easily connected using the Trex LightHub system. To take the look up a notch, try the optional remote controlled dimmer for total lighting control.
Our exclusive Monoseam Technology provides an unmatched level of refinement. It reduces seams on structure components by as much as 75% and enables us to manufacture the only cellular PVC pergola kit that does not require painting. It’s just one more way Trex Pergola reduces maintenance and gives you more time to enjoy outdoor living.