We collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through your IP (Internet Protocol) address, computer settings, most-recently visited URL, or through cookies (described below). We may also ask you to provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your age, your occupation, buying preferences, interest in SF products, etc. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to the Trex Pergola Website by, for example, filling out a survey or registration form, requesting literature. The types of information that may be requested include your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
Use of Information
SF may use the information to tell you about SF products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Personally identifiable information may be used to contact you again either by online electronic communication (such as e-mail), or by regular mail or telephone. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings from SF by unsubscribing from SF emails or other contacts by emailing email@example.com. SF has the right to monitor the Website electronically, from time to time, and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or other government request, to operate the Trex Pergola Website properly, or to protect itself. Non-personal demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at the Website, showing you content we think you might be interested in. This information may also be shared with SF’s dealers, distributors or contractors on an aggregate, non-personal basis. When SF shares such information with dealers, distributors or contractors, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you again.
Use of IP Address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the quality of the Website. We do not use IP addresses to personally identify users. We do not track the usage patterns of individual users, but rather how well each page on our site performs overall.
Trex Pergola Website uses industry standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, SF will take reasonable steps to protect the safety of your personal information.
If you have created an account with us, we urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet café.
Other Websites and Links
The Trex Pergola website contains links to other websites. SF is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, and does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any other website that the user may access through the Trex Pergola Website or which provides links to the Website. SF authorized dealers, distributors or contractors are independently owned and operated, and are neither affiliated with nor agents or representatives of SF. Structureworks Fabrication makes no representations or warranties as to, and accepts no duty or responsibility for the performance, acts or omissions of such parties.
Correction and Update of Information
SF allows its users the option to change or modify information previously provided. This may be done through e-mailing the changed or modified information to firstname.lastname@example.org. SF will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is removed from or corrected in our records.
Children’s Privacy (Under the Age of 13)
Structureworks Fabrication takes children’s privacy seriously and wants children and parents to understand that the Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use this Website. We do not permit anyone under the age of 13 to open an account with us. We do not seek to collect personal information about children through our Website. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information to us through any part of our Website is a child under the age of 13, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do we disclose it to third parties. Since we do not seek to collect any personal information about children, and we delete information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a parent requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the information, we will of course honor that request. Please contact us at email@example.com
2. SF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove all or part of these Terms, including but not limited to, any term, policy, or guideline, at any time without notice or acceptance by You. You can review the most current version of these Terms at any time at http://www.trexpergola.com/terms. Regardless of whether SF has provided You notice, Your continued use of the Trex Pergola web site following SF’s notice or posting of changed Terms will constitute Your acceptance of such changes. It is Your responsibility to check regularly for changes to the Terms.
3. By continuing to use this web site, You agree to be bound by and accept these Terms, and agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information in any response that You provide to SF. You agree to maintain and update Your Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If You are dissatisfied with the Trex Pergola web site, or any of the Terms, guidelines, policies, practices of SF, or if any future changes are unacceptable to You, Your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Trex Pergola web site.
4. All information, content and material (“Content”) made available by SF through this web site is owned by or licensed to SF. SF and its licensors retain all rights in this Content. All Content, including but not limited to the Site design, text, drawings, photographs, graphics, sound recordings and video recordings are protected by copyrights owned by SF or its licensors. The Content and any and all such copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner. You may not, for commercial purposes, publish, transmit reproduce or distribute any Content, except as expressly permitted by SF, or the provider of such information or other material. You expressly agree to respect all copyright, trademark and proprietary rights of SF and its dealers, distributors, and/or contractors. The organization, manner of presentation and screen designs of the Trex Pergola web site are the sole property of SF and may not be reproduced without the express written consent of SF. SF expressly reserves all rights in its copyrights, trademarks, trade names, and other proprietary information set forth on the Trex Pergola web site.
5. By continuing to use this web site, You agree to receive communications related to Trex Pergola products (“Product Updates”). Product Updates may include information about products from SF’s authorized dealers, distributors or contractors, or other related products and services. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of Product Updates by clicking on unsubscribe links or by following unsubscribe instructions within the communication.
7. It is solely Your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, products, services or other information, and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise provided through the Trex Pergola web site. Descriptions of or references to products, services or publications within the Trex Pergola web site do not imply endorsement of that product, service, or publication.
8. While using the Trex Pergola web site, You may not: (a) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation, any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, including without limitation the United States export control laws and regulations and federal and state antitrust laws; (b) post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, Trojan Horse, worm, or other harmful component; (c) post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, product or other material obtained through the Trex Pergola web site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by SF or the provider of such information, product or other material); or (d) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Trex Pergola web site which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or holder.
9. Upon clicking on a hyperlink button on the Trex Pergola web site, You will leave the Trex Pergola web site, and SF is expressly not responsible for the content at any hyperlinked web site. SF authorized dealers, distributors or contractors are independently owned and operated, and are neither affiliated with nor agents or representatives of SF. As more fully set forth below, SF makes no representations or warranties as to, and accepts no duty or responsibility for, the performance, acts or omissions of such parties.
10. With respect to content on the Trex Pergola web site or other hyperlinked web site , You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services, dealer, distributor, or contractor information, or other materials (collectively, “Content”), are the sole responsibility of the person or entity from which such Content originated. SF does not control the Content posted by its dealers, distributors, contractors, or agents, and as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
11. You acknowledge that SF does not pre-screen Content, but that SF and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in SF’s sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is made available on the Trex Pergola web site.
12. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE Trex Pergola web SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” SFSIS. SF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SF DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT: (A) ANY MATERIAL, RESULTS, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE USED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE Trex Pergola web SITE OR OTHER HYPERLINKED web SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (B) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE Trex Pergola web SITE OR OTHER HYPERLINKED web SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (C) THAT ANY ERRORS, MISSTATEMENTS OR PROGRAMMING DEFECTS IN THE Trex Pergola web SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (D) THAT ANY ACCESS TO THE Trex Pergola web SITE OR INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE ON THE Trex Pergola web SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. SF ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MIS-DELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATIONS OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS.
13. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE Trex Pergola web SITE AND ANY MATERIAL, RESULTS, INFORMATION, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE USED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE Trex Pergola web SITE OR OTHER HYPERLINKED web SITE, IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR OTHER USE OF SUCH MATERIAL, RESULTS, AND/OR DATA.
14. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SF AND ITS AFFILIATES, OR OTHER PARTNERS, AGENTS, OR CONTRACTORS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, THAT RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE Trex Pergola web SITE; (B) ERRORS, DEFECTS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OF THE Trex Pergola web SITE; OR (C) YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIAL, OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED FROM OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE Trex Pergola web SITE OR OTHER HYPERLINKED web SITE.
15. These Terms between You and SF shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and SF agree to submit to the sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the Commonwealth of Virginia for any dispute arising from, or related to, these Terms. The failure of SF to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
16. These Terms constitute the entire agreement governing the use of the Trex Pergola web site, super-ceding any prior versions of the Terms. If any provision of these Terms or any incorporated documents are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, You and SF nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to SF’s intention as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
Please take care when ordering any product and consult with our staff to ensure you are ordering the correct product for your application. All Trex Pergola products are made to order and may not be returned. Once production has started on your order, cancellation will not be allowed.
Local building code officials may require a building permit for some of our products, please check with your building department before ordering. Our staff is not able to determine if you will need a permit or not.
Small orders for parts and accessories will ship UPS Ground, packages are typically left at your door if no one is home at the time of delivery.
Large components and full structures ship unassembled via Old Dominion Freight Line. A delivery appointment (typically a two- to four-hour window) must be set with the carrier and you must be present to unload and inspect your shipment.
Tracking information will be emailed to you once your shipment has been scheduled to leave our factory.
For residential deliveries, your shipment will need to be opened on the truck and unloaded by hand. Please be sure to inspect and count every piece of the shipment as it is unloaded. Should you find any damaged or missing pieces, please note the quantity and specific pieces on the delivery receipt before signing it and call us at 877.489.8064.
For commercial deliveries, your shipment may be unloaded by hand, or if you have a loading dock and forklift, you may unload the shipment in its original packaging. It is important that you still inspect and count every piece of the shipment as it is unloaded. Should you find any damaged or missing pieces, please note the quantity and specific pieces on the delivery receipt before signing it and call us at 877.489.8064.
Two people are recommended to ensure unloading is done safely and efficiently, however, one person capable of lifting 75 pounds could unload a smaller kit. The truck driver is not required to and should not be depended on to help unload the shipment, however, many of them will.
Special charges may be assessed after your order has been placed. If your order is ready to ship or has already shipped and it is delayed at your request, storage fees may apply. If the shipping address of your order is changed after the order has been shipped, a reconsignment fee will apply. If you are shipping to a remote location that is rural or an island, extra shipping charges will apply. Please be sure to discuss any questions you might have on these charges before your order is placed.